Monday, December 3, 2007

25 Days of Jewelry-Day 3

Monday's designer is Art Made by Tammy, again how nice am I to supply you with a link?
Today we are looking at these teeny eeny tiny painted pendants. Look, just click on the link okay? I just looked at the measurements of these things.

Measures 1 1/2" by 2 1/4" by 3/16"

Holy shit are you kidding me!!!? She must be a Pixie or something. I like to imagine that she's using an itty bitty easel and a mouse's tail as a paintbrush...poor mouse. As well as being schweet ass pendants I bet they'd make really neato Christmas tree ornaments, which of course you'd have to have like hundreds of to decorate a tree with but it'd be the coolest tree ever! Although I'm thinking that if you ordered hundreds of these it'd either float her boat or she'd come after me with some needle nosed pliers for even suggesting such a thing so maybe you should check first. Either way, they're only $19 so you could get a few and decorate like a midget tree or a houseplant.











About our Artist: Ms Tammy likes to bird watch and flick white chocolate chips across park benches at total strangers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It would be a cool tree with all of Art by Tammy's Mini Paintings.

Poor little mouse...hehe

nancyrosetta said...

Wow,
Three days in a row?
You are on a roll.
Keep it up.

Love Tammy's mini paintings.

Made By Tammy said...

Great Noodle Blog!

Thank you so my for featuring my Art Pendants! Love what you wrote!

Tammy :)