Monday, December 3, 2007

25 Days of Jewelry-Day 4

I never get tired of chainmaille pieces.
This one from CmyDesings is titled "Lab Work". I would seriously not recommend wearing this in a Laboratory. You could get caught in some machine with sharp pokeys and moving metal part things with the grinding and the mechanical noises and then there's beaker breakage and gooey neon liquid spillage and suddenly you're the Incredible Shrinking Woman and now you have this big honkin ass chainmaille necklace that you can no longer wear, but you just had to fucking wear it to the lab today didn't ya?!

Anyways.


Oh look, it's got a matching bracelet!



So she says that it's a one of a kind piece and can be handed down for generations.
Nahuh I don't think so...I'm taking it with me. Watch me.
For $250 they can pry it out of my cold, dead fingers.

And now, a word about our Artist:
Ms Lynn, with her perfect Soccer mom hair can be seen most days leisurely taking her Dingo dog for a stroll, who by the way really ate someones baby; and is sporting a fetching handmade dog lead, completely encrusted in Swarovski crystals created by our very own Lynn.

2 comments:

nancyrosetta said...

I love 'Lab Work'
It has been my fave for a long time now.
That Miss Lynn is so talented.

Beading Help Web Editorial Team said...

LOL, thanks Marsha, for your lovely ode to my chainmaille-ing abilities.

And I do NOT have perfect hair. The dingo part is real, however. ;-)