Sunday, December 2, 2007

25 Days of Jewelry-Day 2

So today's jewelry review goes to bDazzlingCreations and you can go check out her Etsy shop with the link that I just so conveinantly provided you with.
Today we are looking at her Flutter By Bracelet which I dig the shit out of. I love Amazonite and I think that's a Flourite Butterfly but SHE DIDN'T SAY so I'm going to draw my own conclusions! This is a very nice, "I'm going off to the office in a sweater and jeans cause it's casual day." bracelet. And it's only $26, so move on it ya tightwads!















And now, a little about the designer. Our gal enjoys guzzling coffee and builds fully functional cup castles out of empty Starbucks coffee cups. Her favourite colour is Peuce and when she's not working on jewelry she can be found in the park entertaining children with her sock monkey puppet show.

2 comments:

Dailylecc said...

http://www.dailylecc.blogspot.com


best blo ever

bdazzlingcreations said...

Peuce really is my favorite color :)

Love your blog hon!