Saturday, December 1, 2007

25 Days of Jewelry-Day 1

So in an effort to promote goodwill and retail sales of my own jewelry and that of friends and whomever else, I have taken it upon myself to give my personal review of 25 different pieces of jewelry and their creator. And yes including my own! It is my blog after all, get your own damn blog if you think it's unfair.

And to demonstrate just how far my favouritism runs...I'll start with one of my own pieces!



The Curly Q Cuff
Every model citizen needs at least one cool ass cuff bracelet and here is my contribution to society. Heavy gauge Sterling Silver, hammered until my ears rang then curled at the ends. Yes it's that simple, course no where in here does it say that I very nearly broke my pliers getting the damn thing curled or that I spent two hours sanding, filing, polishing, buffing and THEN it went into the tumbler for eight hours! No where does it say that anywhere does it?
Well it does now.
Comes in three different sizes with three different prices...it's only fair.
Sm/Petite Wrist $94; Med/Average Wrist $104; Lg/Large Wrist $114
Read more about it or just buy it here! Curly Q Cuff on Etsy

2 comments:

Beading Help Web Editorial Team said...

Wow....what a contribution to the Cuff Society!! I love it!!!

Leah said...

I LOVE this one!