Thursday, December 6, 2007

25 Days of Jewelry-Day 6

Basketweaving 101
That's a much better name for that piece. Better than Basketweave in Gold and Silver. Booooooooooooringggg. My fingers hurt just looking at this piece by Ami Gail Designs, I'm also peeved cause it totally blows my Curly Cuff Bracelet out of the water and for that I must go knock her down. I wonder how much of a suck up a friend had to be to be deserving of such an excellent bracelet? Probably $150 worth of suck up...oh well. Good luck with that Ami!



And now, a word about our Artist:
Ami is a very talented and creative individual, also very generous.
She spends the majority of her time planning and constructing habitat homes for orphaned mosquitoes and horseflies and has quite an impressive sub division built. The rest of her time goes to sculpting prosthetic legs for all the frog amputees in her neighbourhood, (she lives two blocks down from a French restaurant that serves frog legs) and boy are they grateful. I see a Noble Peace Prize in her future for sure!

No comments: